Colleen Ramser is a licensed therapist and spiritual formation coach who has been journeying with women for nearly 15 years. She specializes in trauma and women’s issues, and she regularly trains pastors and other therapists on trauma-informed care and ministry as well as domestic abuse.
As the founder of Colleen Ramser Ministry, she provides trauma-informed spiritual formation that helps women flourish in God’s image. Colleen is the founder of In His Image, an online group for women in search of holistic steps to flourishing.
Check out my interview discussing my In His Image course on...
The Worthy Podcast hosted by Elyse Fitzpatrick & Eric Schumacher
What people are saying about the course...
"I felt I didn't belong as a woman until I took the In His Image course. This course has been a transformative journey of reconsidering who we are as women made in the image of God. I loved that the discussion focused on "who we are" rather than simply the roles of women, which so often forms the focus of these conversations.” -Rachel
Join the Waitlist
"As a woman I always believed it was selfish or not Christian to say "no." After the In His Image course I began to understand how to embody my boundaries and say "no" in order to flourish."-April
Join the Waitlist
Are you ready to...
- Feel empowered by the Holy Spirit in your womanhood?
- Embody your God-given purpose?
- Make some shifts that lead to flourishing?
- Learn trauma-informed, effective and practical tools that will impact your spiritual growth long-term?
- Gain clarity about your embodiment, boundaries, voice and more?
- Grow in confidence in how God's created you?
- In this course we will cover biblical and holistic building blocks needed to flourish despite adversity or trauma.
Registration is closed but join the waitlist and be the first to be notified when we launch the group again!